Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time to Hit It

Ok, I've joined Pat OBryan's Portable University, now its time to hit the books! He's got an extensive and super cool library of videoed and audio seminars broken down into topics that I'm going to go thru one by one...I've already started in fact...juicy stuff, for sure.

Simultaneously, I've started writing a chapter outline for one of my products I'm creating, 10 Fun and Easy Ways to Bring Your Body Back into Balance--a Guide to Look the Way You Feel Inside

as well as the inevitible, Magical Manifesting: A Single Mom's Guide to Having Everything You Want Without Living on Welfare.

Of course, there are a slew of other project ideas, they are just bursting out of me these days....lots to do with health and wellness and creating the life you want, manifesting, etc.

Catch and Release is a single mom's guide to dating ...that is a fun one for sure.

How to start a music venue...is also one of my faves....

One at a time, they will happen!

Breathe, laugh, create your day..oh yeah...it is a beautiful thing to choose happiness. And to be right here, right now....life happens and it is a gas!

No comments: