Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Signed up

Yes, indeed, today I joined up with Pat OBryan's Portable Empire University....I respond well to a community of folks supporting eachother. Last nite on Second Life which was my first time on, I skipped the tutorial and headed straight for Pat's Portable Empire Island...I fumbled my way around...new friend, Sean followed me in and assisted me alot....I flew, I bumped into walls and I actually got to chat with Pat...now that was a gas! How often do you read a book, love it, and then chat with the author in a whole other Universe?

Whew whoo...I'm well on my way of step by step creating my portable empire...still wondering if I should create a whole new website for my products or sell them on my store website.

Loving this day, loving this moment...65 degrees, not a cloud in the sky...simply magnificent!

later,

siouxz from lake city

No comments: