Saturday, September 15, 2007

Choosing Happiness--Part II

Feel Good Now...Ask Me How....this is a working title of a concept/book I am working on...like it? Feedback?

I'm still focused on this concept of choosing happiness. Thanks Shpshftr, my buddy, for all your guideance on this concept...it has worked miracles in my overall attitude about life and I know it spills over onto family and friends...boy, do my kids mirror my moods...if I am happy, our household is amazingly peaceful with rare if any outbursts.

So much of my life has been about letting WHATEVER just happen and ignoring my inner power that knew the truth in countless situations. And how many times did I not listen to that voice?

As Abraham of the Hicks fame once stated, "There is a Life Stream that flows to you, and this is a Stream of clarity, a Stream of wellness, a Stream of abundance....and in any moment, you are allowing it or not. What someone else does with the Stream or not does not have anything to do with how much of it will be left for you. This Stream is as abundant as your ideas allow it to be." Abraham 4/4/98
.
..I choose to listen every time to that voice inside me...maybe not right away, but it naws at me enough and then I choose to listen eventually.

Ok, I gotta crack a joke now...I'm getting too serious...let's see...I'll think of something...it'll come...something that gets me laughing. I lit some incense and dropped the box of stick matches all over the floor. What's funny is I am choosing to leave them all over the floor until I finish writing this blog. Normally, I would be on my hands and needs picking them up and at first muttering minor profaneities, but now finding my 'happy place' and accomplish the task at hand...I'm kind of sick of that overused 'happy place' concept BTW, but it really does do the trick when I find it in the midst of potential torment....catch 22, eh?

So, now I know I self-create and am full of self-love and I commit to this. Yeah, I look in the mirror and smile, yeah I say affirmations like 'I am loved' or 'I am loveable' or the basic, 'I love me'. I even smather lotion or oil all over my body everytime I get out of the shower as a ritualistic way of loving and honoring my body temple....do you do that? Try it for a month...you'll be amazed at what it does for your body image. I am an EFT groupie, too...more about that in another blog. It really works and fast!

Outside circumstances that could otherwise get my goat I now choose to let pass by like clouds in the sky (thank you, my dear friend, Frederick Zappone, for that concept!) Another way to put it is to think of yourself as a tree and the breeze or heavy duty gusts of wind just blow right thru you and your strong roots, your foundation of self power hold strong...stuff doesn't hook me anymore or at least not very often and if I do get hooked, I think of these images...the clouds, the tree...and I quickly get back to that feeling good place.

At the core level of myself, I am happy. I grant myself the right to be happy and full of gratitude. I have no reason to feel intimidated or fearful because I am happy not matter what the outcome. Attachments to what others think about me have vanished. I am free to be completely myself. No more self-sabatoge. I am a winner.

Who needs antidepressents? What a scam by the pharmeceutical industry....we can choose happiness and stay off those drugs for good, in my humble opinion...no excuses accepted...between attitude which to me is about 90% of it and habituating eating and excercise, happiness can be your modus oprendi. Maturity helps alot on this one, too, and hormone balancing (another blog).

I grant myself the right to be happy. And the Universe backs me up. The proof is in the pudding...all sorts of fantastic and cool things happen when I maintain a feel good happy positive vibe. Example....steady flow of customers in my store, new opportunities, unexpected checks in the mail, cool gifts from people...a woman brought me tons of basil and other fresh herbs just yesterday gratis for me to sell in the store and I did. Customers were very happy about this.

I am just happy. I choose happiness over fear. Situations or issues don't interfere with my ever sustaining happiness. I just get happier. It flows out of me like a waterfall. I choose happiness over worry. I choose happiness over stress. I choose happiness over ridiculous little negativity demons that rear their ugly heads and attempt to sway me into yuckidom. I am filled with utter joy on a daily basis. Do you believe me? I'm committed to feeling happy...it keeps me feeling good...which brings on more fabulous things in my life....what a great incentive...the cycle of happiness and feeling good and the continued results...how could I not choose happiness???

With the reclamation of my inner power comes an extraordinary level of peace. I am happy. I am peaceful. I am calm. My life is full of happiness to overflowing. It is truly a beautiful thing.

Blessings...
Siouxz from Lake City