Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sh#T, 9/11

I can feel that collective pain and rage seeping in me today....I just ragged on a friend, I feel all teary and sad for odd reasons...collective grief...sometimes it enters in....I just gotta let it pass like clouds in the sky as a friend would say...and make way for the blue sky....
Why was I listening to Willie Nelson, 'Stardust' just now? It totally put me in that melancholy place...yucky....

My former stepdaughter's four year old is fighting for his life on a respirator and all sorts of wires and tubes in the hospital after contracting ecoli and then a hospital borne staph infection. He was playing in the mud with his brother after the floods that hit 3 weeks ago in SE MN and SW WI....I am so sad for this young family and their boy and his little 2 year old brother...sending good love healing vibes out to them....

May we all get thru this day a-ok....remember the good stuff, feel the feelings, and let them pass and get less in our faces....

susan
siouxz from lake city

No comments: