Sunday, October 7, 2007

Local Testimonial

Just sharin' a little glory...

"Being clever and resourceful , doing more with less is your strength, not overeaching your bounds. I wish I could package your aura, I could sell the shit out of it, so to speak (sorry) about the shit thing there"

One attitude, positive....one direction, forward....one speed constant.

My name is Don Hanson aka "Hootch" and I moved to Lake City several years ago from a town 5 times larger, one of the best surprises I experienced here was to discover a natural food store called "Hope's Harvest" the sensational lady who owned it Susan Draves was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful along with professional in dealing with my desire to eat healthy. Her small store was chock full of unique items such as flax seed oil, local cheese, fruits and vegetables locally grown and raised. These and hundreds of other healthy food items were not available to me here without Hope's Harvest. Lake City is a great place to live in and Hope's Harvest is just another example of what I'm talking about. As a strength coach I can attest to the fact, you ARE what you eat."

Sincerely: Don "Hootch" Hanson