Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Quicky

Techniques to Promote Glowing Youthfully For Lots of Years

1) Eat lots of veggies, fruits, grains and locally raised eggs, milk, cheeses and meats.
(Know where your food comes from and preferably who raised it)

2) Get lots of exercise. Walking is an excellent activity. There are so
many more.

3) Drink water hourly to keep your cells hydrated.
Drink half your weight in ounces per day...for me that's about 2 quarts.

4) Eliminate stresses in life. Practice stress-reduction activities. Let go. I toss
up my arms and say...ahhhhhh....I let go of everything....Divine Universe,
you are in charge...I will act on inspiration from you...
Breathe deeply. Feel gratitude as your attitude.

5) Don't smoke.

6) Do fish oil, flaxseed oil, organic virgin coconut oil and supergreen foods like
spirulina and chlorella.

7) Find the love in all things. Say ' I love you' alot.

8) Eliminate complaining.

9) Laugh laugh laugh.

10) Have a ton of fun.

P.S. I did end up eating too much pie...but it was fun and I enjoyed myself while I was doin' it and I am not going to beat myself up for it.